R & D
From the first design to the finished product, SAFI controls all stages of the conception and development process of its valves.
We have available 3D design tools, digital simulation (material resistance, fluid mechanics, etc.) rapid prototyping and 3D printing. Our internal testing laboratory also allows us to test the different stresses to which the valves are usually subjected. Pressure, temperature, pressure loss, cavitation, etc.
Our design process, methodical and thorough, is closely linked to other departments of the company (marketing, production, quality) in order to develop robust valves that meet the expectations of our customers.
The valves that we manufacture integrate into increasingly complex fluid management and control systems. Our teams are trained in systems engineering, in order to respond in a professional capacity to the complex consultations and documentation requirements of our clients.
Our proficiencies in this field are recognized by the world’s biggest actors in the chemical industry, mining industry and water treatment.
Our strength: being a manufacturer which can offer its customers a maximum flexibility and reactivity.
All stages of production are entirely done internally :
- Injection of plastic parts thanks to our fleet of hydraulic and electric injection molding machines
- Machining of components
- Tightness test on 100% of our valves according to the directives ISO 9393, EN 12266, …
The majority of the valves we manufacture are safety products used on hazardous fluids. Quality is therefore imperative. SAFI has built in over 50 years its reputation as a manufacturer of robust valves, thanks to the excellence of its designs and the rigor of its processes.AMDEC, process capability, 8D analysis, are tools used daily by our teams. For more information see the page dedicated to quality here.
The proximity to our clients is part of the DNA of SAFI. The notion of service comes in many ways :
- Advice and technical support provided by our technical sales teams
- Connection with our logistic and production departments to satisfy the short delivery time requests.
- Analysis of the different applications of our customers to bring the most adapted solutions
- A reactive after-sales service to answer all your enquiries once the product is delivered and / or installed.
As a French company, SAFI quickly considered the export as one of the pillars of its strategy,the first international subsidiary was created in 1974.
SAFI has now employees in 3 different continents of approximately ten different nationalities and about fifteen languages are spoken by our teams.
Our teams understand the administrative and logistical aspects of international trade, including the difficult areas, in order to accompany our clients everywhere in the world.